Keep traffic flowing with TACTICS™
Advanced Traffic Management Solution for even the most complex intersections
TACTICS is an Advanced Traffic Management Software solution that provides a powerful, scalable, resilient, and easy-to-use traffic management system complete with a modern interface that allows a user to effectively manage traffic to increase safety and mobility while decreasing congestion and emissions.
Features and Benefits
- Manage on-street traffic equipment through a single source user interface
- Simplify configuration download/upload powered by YAML technology
- Monitor the overall system status through a summary dashboard
- Configure devices remotely
- Download controller software to field devices remotely
- Analyze data by running reports and creating diagrams
- Create strategies and quick responses to react to predefined events automatically
- Easily search and quickly filter information throughout the system
- Quickly manage intersections using a map view
- Logically group controllers independent of signal control grouping
Installation made easy with a redesigned installer
The latest TACTICS has a completely redesigned installer with a simplified user interface that allows engineers to install and upgrade TACTICS onto servers, workstations and standalone systems quickly using a small number of button clicks. The installer also provides support for patch updates to be deployed without having to reinstall TACTICS every time, making it easy for new features and patches to be deployed as they become available.
Flexible options to suit everyone
The solution is flexible, available with variants tailored to the needs of each traffic system. As it grows, TACTICS is also scalable, able to support complex functions and an increased number of field devices appropriately.
SEPAC front panel
TACTICS allows the user to view the front panel screen of a controller running SEPAC directly within TACTICS. A user can navigate to an intersection within TACTICS and select the “Front Panel” button which brings up a SEPAC front panel display. This SEPAC front panel display within TACTICS gives the user full and instant control over the controller allowing for immediate data changes.
Dashboards with traffic data reporting
With an intuitive, configurable graphical user interface, TACTICS provides summarized system dashboards, as well as detailed traffic intersection information that report on phase status, splits, termination reasons and other programmed data for easy monitoring. Other traffic analysis tools are also available to give insights to the user through intersection diagrams, as well as split monitoring and time-space diagrams.
Get in touch
For more information about our solutions, please send an email to our experts. They will be glad to assist you.
Would you like to know more?